Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, healeydoc@sbcglobal.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...
From: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:54:50 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Gary,
I thought I expressed my point clearly but maybe not.  My point is that most of
the respondants to this thread are preoccupied with the perceived exploding
value of Healeys.

Your statement: "many do not agree with you" only applies to the contributors
to this discussion.

I will humbly close with this statement: It has been shown before that items
sold at auction do not necessarily establish market value.