Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...

To: mother-ship@earthlink.net, healeydoc@sbcglobal.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson Auction - Reporter on the scene...
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:09:03 EST
I agree with closing but I would also say that your comment about many on the
list being obsessed with the exploding values is just as general as my
statement that many do not agree.  Facts are facts.  Most Healeys are not worth
even
close to $90,000 but at least a few, based on recent purchases, are willing
to pay that for one.  Lastly the old cliche about a rising tide floating all
boats has at least a little truth in it.

Cheers, Gary