Re: Throw-away digital multimeters

To: "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Throw-away digital multimeters
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:06:10 -0500
I agree. For my bench I use a Fluke 8020, backed up by a Simpson 260 VOM, and
an old Weston Industrial Analyzer.

But these Cheapo Chinese Crap meters are okay in a pinch and to leave in your
car's side pocket.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm