Brooklands Windscreens

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brooklands Windscreens
From: RAWDAWGS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:55:03 EST
I am thinking about leaving the windshield off my Healey and just going  with
some windscreens I got from Moss. My concern is mounting them as discreetly
as possible.(I might change my mind and would rather not have to patch  holes)
My current thought is to use the holes for the windscreen wipers  somehow.
Either connect the two with a piece of flat bar(chromed perhaps) or  mount each
one independently in the two holes.How do the racers do  it? Ideas?
Suggestions? Engineering volunteers? I am just an idea  man.