Bunch more o' parts on Ebay

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bunch more o' parts on Ebay
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 22:31:10 -0600
I just put some more parts on Ebay to help finance my BJ-7 project and lighten
my garage up a bit.  If anybody on the list wants any items I may pull them off
of the auction for you if you really need them.  Go to advanced search, then
search by seller, the type in healey-archaeologist.

I'm currently working on my rear fenders and shroud.  Getting the gaps close and
the panels even.  Maybe painting this spring isn't just a dream after all.
Thanks!  Also, thanks to all that replied to my last querie regarding rocker
panels.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ-7