Re: Insane Healey Swag

To: besaw55@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insane Healey Swag
From: Drtrite@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 22:11:37 EST
In a message dated 2/4/05 6:17:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, besaw55@yahoo.com
writes:
I'm kinda new so forgive me. I might actually want to pick up the Healey
watch from NTAHC but I have no idea what that is or where to go. Can you help?
Hi Skip,

Thanks for the interest. Like most other AH clubs, we here at North Texas
sell a few things to help make a little money for our club.

The watch can be seen on our ntahc.org site under Regalia for sale.  I think
you will like the quality. Now, if we can only get the Swiss to stop
counterfeiting our Austin Healey wings watch.

If you want to see where we spend this extra money just come down for the
25th Tx Healey Roundup April 22,23,24,2005. We will show you some true Texas
hospitality.

Thanks,
Don Lenschow

www.healey.org