Heritage certificate price increase

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heritage certificate price increase
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:45:26 -0500
Hello, Healeyphiles -

If anyone is considering getting the BMIHT certificate for their car but has
not done so yet, I just learned at the BMIHT website
(http://www.heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/archive/certificate/default.htm) that
there will be a price increase for the certificates on 1 March 2005.
Currently they are $50 US, but the new price isn't given.

If any BJ8 owners get their certificate, I hope you will consider providing a
copy of it for the BJ8 registry files.  There are almost 500 of them in the
collection now, and they are very convenient for comparisons and statistics on
original production.

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666