Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:30:54 -0600
For the few of you who were following this, I went back the the band
Scout's website, who recorded the the Austin-Healey song I found last
month.  (I actually like the music)

On the blog page, the lead singer has put a picture of a Red 3000 with
the title "Someday We'll Be Together"!!!    It also announces that the
band itself is over, or at least becoming something else, and the new
project is called AK Healey (AK are her initials).  I think we have a
Healey fan!!

http://www.scoutisaband.com/blog/blog.html

http://www.akhealey.com/

Patton