Re: victoria british order

To: "Dr. Carl Rubino" <ruvino@ripnet.com>,
Subject: Re: victoria british order
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:47:53 -0500
Don't get me started.  They have always had high ship rates and no good
satisfactory answers on product questions. The phone people are paid to
answer the phone only not tech questions.   Sometimes you may hit a good
sale and get good quality parts but beware.

They should have stayed in the pickup truck business.

NOSlocators.  Mostly OK for me but one bad experience.   I actually won a
set of big Healey coil springs, for a great price, sent them my money order,
waiting, waiting, waiting,  "Oh the box was marked wrong, those were for a
Sprite."   We'll send your back your money.  Ebay is frustrating enough not
to have to go through that crap.  That was the first Ebay auction that I won
but really didn't.   But I gave them a second chance and it turned out OK.

Mark