RE: victoria british order

To: "'Dr. Carl Rubino'" <ruvino@ripnet.com>,
Subject: RE: victoria british order
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@randolph.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:14:36 -0600
Carl,
My wife has recently "discovered" e-bay.  I immediately shared with her a
cardinal rule I have made with myself:  Always, always, always check out the
stated cost of shipment before bidding.  If the seller is vague about the
shipping costs send an e-mail requesting specific charges.  If no
satisfactory answer is received DO NOT bid on the item.  I don't mind paying
a fair "handling" charge but some of the ebay sellers make their profit on
excessive shipping and  handling and it didn't take too many times before I
figured that out.  I learned with Pontiac SSEi parts but this is true for
all of them - especially if you are using PayPal, etc. - in my opinion.

Stever