BJ8 locks and history

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BJ8 locks and history
From: "nicholasgoding" <goding@the-shire.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:13:11 -0000
Hi Guys
This is my first post, so, Hi to you all !
After a lifetime of wishing and dreaming I just got a 3000 project car- a `65
BJ8. It is a sound car, but sorely in need of some love and affection ! I
think  someone must have been partway through restoring it because the body is
in grey primer coat (originally it was red I think, but looks like it may have
been dark green at one time) and some of it arrived in boxes !
The car lived in California -namely Danville,Livermore, and Dublin and was
registered to a Thomas Head. The plate number was 450 USA.If anyone one knows
about the car I would sure be interested.
Unfortunately the keys are not with the car -which is real annoying because
all the locks appear to be in fine
condition - anyone know if there`s a way to fit a key or find the key number
or am I gonna have to get a whole new lock set ? cheers Nick