Re: RHD Lights

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <mlempert@bellsouth.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: RHD Lights
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:56:25 -0500
Interesting thread.
My dad taught me many years ago that the right headlight on low beam should
be finding the shoulder of the road about 40 ft ahead, and the left should
be slightly down and straight ahead about 75ft. This way they work as they
were designed, as a team.
High beam would therefore be similar but at a higher angle for longer range.
We'd find a lonely straight section of side road and while adjusting one
light, lay a coat over the other.
Ah the memories.
Rich Chrysler