Re: RHD Lights

To: "Awgertoo@aol.com" <Awgertoo@aol.com>, mlempert@bellsouth.net,
Subject: Re: RHD Lights
From: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:00:32 -0500
tom felts wrote:
> My guess is that Mike O is correct.  If you adjust the low beam straight
> ahead seems you would shine the light right in an on-coming drivers eyes.

Lacking specifications from the manufacturer, the "standard," so to
speak, is for the high beam hotspot to be straight ahead.  In the
process of doing that adjustment, the low beam will be placed a bit
below the horizontal centerline.

A web search will turn up plenty of instructions on how to align the
lights using a level surface and tape on a wall 25 feet away.

--
John Miller
http://cll.emory.edu/instructor.cfm?ins=873807244