Re: RHD Lights

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <Awgertoo@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: RHD Lights
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:23:14 -0500
Would that approach get you through a DMV inspection ?  I wonder how far off
of that new cars are set up today.  The distances sound kind of far - at
least the 75' one.

It's all moot now as I got blown away in the auction.  I'm not terribly
concerned with the high beams as I'll soon have driving lights on the cars.
I suppose I could have adjusted the headlights to largely compensate for the
RHD given I'm less concerned with where the high beams point.

Regards,
Mike L.