Re: Carb Cleaning,Concensus

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Cleaning,Concensus
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:19:07 -0500
The feedback on this topic seems to be as follows:

-Polishing on a buffing wheel
-Bead blasting
-Walnut shell blasting
-Clear Coating

Any other personal experiences on blasting cabinets, compressor sizes or
techniques would be appreciated.
I have read through the archive ideas already.

Thanks to all for the input,   Mark