Re: Brake pad site

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Brake pad site
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:30:04 +0800
Hi Simon

The green stuff pads are very good. Very little dust and good stopping
power.

I have been using them for over 4 years. In Oz they cost about twice as much
as standard pads.

The early model brakes are now obscure and probably limited to a few models
of cars whereas the later pads and discs are used in Escorts etc etc as well
as BJ8s. Hence the cheaper price.

Go for it especially if you are doing any fast road /rally driving.

I now use the red stuff for racing and ralling.

Cheers

John Rowe