British Car Show, Louisville KY

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Show, Louisville KY
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:25:30 EST
Join us for our 21st Annual All British Bash
"Marques on the Green"
June 4, 2005 - Louisville, KY.

Featuring over 150 lovable British Cars of all makes and models. Held at the
spacious and historic St. Joseph Catholic Orphan Society Home, the park like
setting with its massive trees provides a shady and comfortable venue for our
show.

The featured models this year are Triumph Spitfire, TR6, TR7 and TR8.

Door prizes, vendors, shade and trophies 40% deep based on Popular Voting.

Pre-Register before April 20, 2005 and receive great bonuses!
Sponsored by the British Sports Car Club of Louisville, Kentucky.
Visit our web site at http://www.britishsportscarclub.com/ for more
information and a registration form or email us at
information@britishsportscarclub.com

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
aolbn43.jpg]