coil

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: coil
From: stjepkem@optonline.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:18:17 -0500
Hi everybody I have a problem I tride to change out my  points to an electronic
ignition well that didnot work so back to points a, friend tryed to help. Well
I cook my points and the wire from dist. to points.  My new coil has pos   neg
witch is pos. cb or  sw I have to start over. So the wires going to the coil,
black  with white strip goes to witch side and two white wire goes to the other
side and were do I get a new wire inside the dist  or do I make a new one
myself. When it comes to electrics I`m at a lose.  Thanks Steven 58bn4
still pos ground