Need Laygear and 3/4 Striking Fork

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Laygear and 3/4 Striking Fork
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:46:44 -0800 (PST)
Good day fellow listers,

I'm in need of some help and hope one you might have these parts sitting in a
bin somewhere.  I am looking for a laygear specifically AEC3649.  I am also
looking for the 3rd & 4th gear stiking fork.  Both need to be in good
condition, with little wear.  These are for an early side shift transmission.

If you can help, please contact me off list with a price or barter
requirements.  I appreciate any help.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz
'60 BN7