RE: Question - MGB & Austin Healey Universal Joints

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Question - MGB & Austin Healey Universal Joints
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:37:23 -0800
Hi Alan,
Sometimes I'll take a part # from the Moss catalogue and enter it into their
search engine (mossmotors.com) chooseing "All British Cars" In this case
part #674-650 works for Jag XK 120-140, Triumph TR2-4A, TR250/6, AH
100-3000. The cross reference feature has helped me a couple of times.

Best Wishes,
Greg

Also trying to stay dry in So Cal.