Re: Question - MGB & Austin Healey Universal Joints

To: "Magnus Karlsson" <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>,
Subject: Re: Question - MGB & Austin Healey Universal Joints
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:52:50 -0800
Note I wrote "U-joint yoke."  I don't remember the exact costs, but
the difference between the Volvo part and a M**s yoke was substantial.
I assumed the Volvo part was as good as a MOWOG (or whatever the
OEM part was).  It's held up for (probably) 50K miles or so.

I use Hardy Spicer U-joints ... that's what M**s sold me, and they are
(alledgedly) the best.

BTW, why do we type M**s (or something similar) ... is it bad luck to
spell out the supplier's name?  ;)

bs