RE: Hard Starting BJ8

To: "'bob barandon'" <barandon33@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Hard Starting BJ8
From: "Freese, Ken" <Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:59:32 -0800
Bob,
Are you sure you are truly getting full choke? When I pull the knob until
resistance is felt, it isn't enough to start instantly. When I pull the knob
farther until I really know I am at the end of the travel, then it starts
quick. I know I am at the end of the travel by observations under the
bonnet.
BTW I am not a fan of those clear glass filters.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8