Hard Starting BJ8

To: list healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard Starting BJ8
From: bob barandon <barandon33@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:13:23 -0800 (PST)
Afterrnoon All
Haven't had a need to post much to the list over the years because as I have
questions and look through the mail I find the answers. You guys are good!
Now I have a ?: 1966 BJ8 - new solid state fuel pump ( MOSS) with good inline
filter (clear, with cartridge) - good GR starter so cranks well - with full
choke it takes forever to start.  Just started to do this. Once started, runs
strong!!!  Before I started digging I thought I'd ask.
Many thanks to all,
BOB-Southeastern PA