Re: Gmail

To: Greg Wilkinson <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Gmail
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:03:04 +0800
Greg -

Advantage of using an online email program is it is practically 100%
secure. No threat of virus spreading either from you or to you because
usually the name brand online email programs maintain their virus
protection systems.  Also no one ever bothers to write a virus for
online free email.  Also with GMAIL you can use the Google search
engine to search your old emails... it's pretty cool.  And on the
GMAIL search?  Trust me, it's fater over the internet than what your
clunky Outook can do... Outlook will take 10 - 15 mintues to search 1
gig of email... GMAIL... less than 5 seconds!

 One last thing... if you travel alot like I do, you can access the
email from anywhere without any real hassle.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8