Re: Jokes on me

To: Ray Juncal <gonzo18@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Jokes on me
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:01:06 -0800
Ray,

Thanks for sharing.  I call those my "partzheimers" moments, not to be
confused with alzheimer's as it happens only
part of the time.  Perhaps we should make some kind of trophy out of
your new tool and present it each year to the
restorer with the most amazing moment of "creativity".  Did I ever tell
you about the upside down swing arms?  hehehe

Great to hear of the progress on the 100.  Are we still on the the
Monterey Historics again this year?

Regards,

Tracy