Re: Upholstry Vinyl

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstry Vinyl
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:34:38 -0600
I'm going to build a console to install a vintage radio in the car. I don't
want to put something permanent in, so I am making something to fit between
the transmission tunnel and the heater controls. The idea is that it will be
self contained with speakers, radio, a map light, and possibly a clock and
ammeter.
 Patton