RE: Upholstry Vinyl

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Upholstry Vinyl
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:18:29 -0800
Hi Patton,
        I went to a local fabric store that carries a good selection of marine
vinyl. They had the exact match for the red Moss interior. Buy it by the
yard. You never know, you might find some vinyl in fire hydrant blue. You
really need to sneak out one night and repaint that plug so it's white on
the bottom.

Looks great,
Greg