Was Upholstry Vinyl/Now Radio

To: kags@shaw.ca, 57healey@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Was Upholstry Vinyl/Now Radio
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 21:46:26 EST
I could not find a place to hang a radio/CD in my car's interior that looked
acceptable to me and instead mounted a Sony radio with separate CD shuttle in
the boot--both units fit nicely in the space to the left of the spare tire.
They are controlled by a hard-wired Sony controller about the side of one's
thumb that fits discretely under the dash within fingers' reach when my right
hand is on the shifter.  The controller allows me to select radio stations or
if
in CD mode, change tracks or discs, raise or lower volume, etc. etc.  Two
speakers are in the kicks, two others under the scuttle.

Despite diminished hearing capacity and large-bore DW exhaust that exits just
in front of the rear tire I can enjoy tunes at speed.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans