RE: Upholstery Vinyl

To: "'Earl Kagna'" <kags@shaw.ca>, "'Patton Dickson'"
Subject: RE: Upholstery Vinyl
From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 23:31:01 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Earl Kagna
This statement is true, I had a radio installed under the heater as
mentioned but it was so annoying that I had to take it out.  The sound
of the exhaust, open road and that darn radio brought chills to my ears.
Don
57' BN4

>>>  You should consider that a radio
tends to be pretty useless in a Healey 6 cyl. roadster that is blasting
happily down the road - you're already listening to 'better music'.  The
BJ8
is much better in that regard - less wind noise from the convertible's
winshield / vent window design, and a much quieter exhaust (if
stock).<<<