Re: Loose Valve Guide

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Loose Valve Guide
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:41:33 +0100
Mike

10 thou oversize valve guides were available at one time. For what it is
worth the BMC part numbers were

Inlet           12B 2108 10
Exhaust 12B 2183 10

I very much doubt that you will get them under these part numbers
anymore but it is just possible that somebody in the States stocks
oversize guides. I personally would not try your suggested solution. I
would have new oversize guides made.

All the best

--
John Harper