Louisville, KY. - British Bash

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Louisville, KY. - British Bash
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 09:38:11 EDT
Join us for our 21st Annual All British Bash
"Marques on the Green"
June 4, 2005 - Louisville, KY.

Featuring over 200 lovable British Cars of all makes and models.  Held at the
spacious and historic St. Joseph Catholic Orphan Society Home, the park like
setting of the home with itbs massive trees provides a shady and comfortable
venue for our show.

With a record 100+ preregistrations two months in advance, this promises to
be the biggest and best Bash yet!

Door prizes, vendors, shade and trophies 40% deep based on Popular Judging.

Pre-Register before April 20, 2005 and receive great bonuses! Sponsored by
the British Sports Car Club of Louisville, Kentucky. Visit our web site at
http://www.adammatthews.com/bash.html  for more information and a registration
form.

Adam Burckle
2104 Plantside Drive