re: License Plate Obscuration

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: re: License Plate Obscuration
From: STEV0001@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:03:54 EDT
In California DMV allows the investigation of a vehicle's history subject  to
certain requirements.  There is a special form that is filled out and
submitted to the DMV. You must indicate on your application what the  purpose
of the
request is.  The resulting report will not include  addresses unless you are
one of the agencies referenced in Steve Byer's earlier  post. The history
report costs $20 for each year requested.   I've just requested one for another
car (other than my BJ8) and will report back  when I receive the report in the
next several weeks.

Steve Gizzi
Benicia, CA

#43007