Re: Covering a Dash and Trim Chome Question

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: Covering a Dash and Trim Chome Question
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:03:17 -0400
....Also, carefully using a heat gun or hair dryer to make the Vinyl more
pliable, helps, ...along with the darts. Start at the center, and work your
way to the edges. Use a good, strong upholstery contact cement, so that once
you have it formed, it stays. Doing a "dry" fitting first, with heat, helps to
form the piece, just a bit, making the final install a bit easier.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA