Gillett 165 15s

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Gillett 165 15s
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:22:11 -0700
     I put a set of Gillett 165/15s and new wheels from Hendrix on my BJ8 this
past fall.  Hendrix mounted and balanced and touched up the mounted tires up
with his shaver.
     My view is I will likely be changing tires l-o-n-g before they wear out
so a shorter tire life because of shaving is not a concern of mine.  These
tires/wheels - and I did balance the rear drums - run really s-m-o-o-t-h on
the car and things are going well.  Also, they fill up the wheel wells about
like period photos show.

Dick M / WA State