Re: Rubber shift boot

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber shift boot
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:57:43 -0400
I just attended a lecture at the Museum of Fine Art in Boston. They are
currently showing an exhibition of rare automobiles from the Ralph Lauren
collection.

One of the guest speakers was Phil Hill. What a  surprise! He got a standing
ovation when he walked onto the stage. Some great stories were told.

I'm not sure if this exhibition is traveling (forgive the pun) but if anyone
has the chance to catch it in there neck of the woods, its well worth it.
http://www.mfa.org/exhibitions/cars/default.html

Sincerely

Rick Neves

_._