Re: Rubber shift boot

To: johnlink@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: Rubber shift boot
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:23:31 +0800
John -

The factory installed the nipple facing down... but they last about 10
times longer installed nipple up... especially if you buy the little
chrome fixing ring that Moss sells.  At about $5 bucks this little
ring is well worth it... it helps keep the rubber bit from wearing out
and it looks nice.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8