Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content

To: Rjdisi@aol.com, jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay seller rudeness - no real healey content
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:54:51 EDT
In a message dated 4/8/05 7:30:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  Rjdisi@aol.com
writes:

You  should forward all of these reply emails to him and let him know his
rudeness has depleted his customer base. Lesson to salespeople everywhere:
everyone knows someone, and that person could be your next customer; act
accordingly.
Like they say, what goes around, comes  around.

They (the mysterious they)... studies indicate that  everyone on Earth is
separated from anyone else by no more than six degrees of  separation, or six
friends of friends of friends.  So, if we all send it to  your friends that
aren't on the list, and they send it to their friends and etc,  in a week or
less
we could destroy his entire customer base, not just us Brit  car drivers...just
a thought on a stormy morning.
Dave D.
59 BT
Paradise, CA