Re: Kai M. Radicke

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kai M. Radicke
From: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:48:20 -0700 (PDT)
I find this thread totally Healey related. Someone has had a negative
experience with a Healey supplier and that supplier directly responded giving
subscribers further insight and actually verifying the original complaint.

I think you should resconder your request for the moderator to stop the thread.

Actually the subject line clearly indicates the subject. Do what I do and
delete the messages that are of no interest to you.

I otherwise respect your knowledge and input to this list.