Re: Kai M. Radicke

To: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>, "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Kai M. Radicke
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:35:43 -0400
Don't inadvertently knock British Miles. Tom over there is first rate! He's
patient, Courteous, and calls you back if need be. I've bought driving lamps
and body parts from him and have always been very satisfied.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm