It's Friday?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's Friday?
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:59:07 -0700
I'm having a senior moment... .

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car. They could barely
see over the dashboard. As they cruised along, they came to an
intersection. The stoplight was red but they went on through.

The woman in the passenger seat thought, I must be losing it. I could
have sworn we just went through a red light.

After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection. The light
was red. Again, they went right through.

This time, the woman in the passenger seat was almost sure the light
had been red, but was really concerned that she might be losing it.
She wanted to say something - she was getting very nervous.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went
on through. This time the passenger couldn't remain silent.

She turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, do you know you just
ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!"

Mildred, a surprised expression on her face, turned to her companion
and said, "Crap, am I driving?