Re: Radiator Red

To: <INSPTWO@msn.com>, "healey help" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Red
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:05:45 -0400
Hi Bill,
I'll quote from the current Concours Guidelines;
"Fan shrouds: best described as "Chinese Red". This was apparently brush
applied over the black (brush marks are acceptable here)."
Having stated that, I don't know what paints are available in your area but
here in Southern Ontario there is a line of paints by the trade name of
"Tremclad". They have a colour called Chinese Red. I buy the (aprox.) half
pint tins and brush it on as per above.
Rich Chrysler