Re: Assembly Line Markings or Not

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Assembly Line Markings or Not
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:18:43 -0500
All right, damn you guys, here I go in my slippers, skivvies, and t-shirt
out to the garage to play Sherlock Holmes.   Oh well, the wife's asleep so
there's really nothing else fun to do anyway.

Hope the neighbors don't catch me out the window , they already think I'm
working with a half deck cause of the cars that I play with.

I will report back if they don't put me away first.

Mark