Re: Compressor Help, again

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor Help, again
From: "BritishCarWeek" <BritCarWeek@arczip.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:43:44 -0500
Hey Mark,

For the blasting cabinet you purchased, you'll need to keep the regulator
pressure at or below 100 psi for safety reasons. The compressor that you
have mentioned may do the job, but will continue running a lot to keep up
with you while you work on your project. If you choose a compressor that is
capable of 5 cfm at around 90 or 100 psi it won't run quite as often. In my
opinion it would be worth looking for a compressor with more output......

Scott