Re: Healey Sighting (Hearing)

To: "healeyolic" <healey6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Sighting (Hearing)
From: "BritishCarWeek" <BritCarWeek@arczip.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 18:34:08 -0500
Hi all,

As I have learned in the past, Healeys seem to be very attractive for
promotional purposes. When Merrill Lynch displayed an Austin-Healey on the
cover of their Summer 2003 issue of the Merrill Lynch Advisor (their
quarterly magazine), I called them to ask if I could post their story on the
BCW page. They referred me to a guy who told me that he owned an
Austin-Healey, and he proceeded to pull strings for me to post their story
on the British Car Week website.

http://users.arczip.com/zntech1/advisor.html

Scott Helms
www.britishcarweek.org