Heritage seat kits

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heritage seat kits
From: "Sam Marble" <samncyna@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:49:53 -0400
Listers:
Has anyone had experience recovering BN4/BT7 seats using the Heritage
kits ? We had reasonably good success with the seat bottoms but the
backs have been a problem even though they look like they would be
easier.
We have the Heritage covers, their replacement seat foams and the
original metal frame that was in good shape. We even have borrowed a
similar seat from one of our clubmembers that was done completely by
Heritage as an example. One of the problems is that their step by step
photos don't exactly match with their finished product.
After several tries we can't seem to get the seat cover pleated face
to glue properly to the seat foam to give a tight and wrinkle free
surface. Are there any tricks involved hear ?

Sam BN4