Re: Brake lights

To: "Sid Bronson" <bron@rmci.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake lights
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:52:17 -0500
Bad ground somewhere or bad hydraulic switch, even thought new, you can
check the switch by hooking up an ohmeter (or simple test light to ground)
between the two wire spades on the switch, should go from many ohms to no
ohms when the pedal is pushed, you may have to rig something up or have a
helper for this test.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1