Re: Brake lights

To: Sid Bronson <bron@rmci.net>
Subject: Re: Brake lights
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:52:44 -0500
Sid,
I to had to apply more pedal pressure than I am used to before the brake
lights came on. The hydraulic switch was replaced with new. I installed
a switch (in parallel with the hydraulic switch) which is actuated when
the brake pedal is pushed about  1/2 inch from normal at rest position.
I installed a  small bracket at the pedal to hold the switch. Any auto
supply store will have switches of this type. Remember to buy a normally
open type switch.
Alan
67BJ8