Re: BJ-7 rear shroud rain gutter question????

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ-7 rear shroud rain gutter question????
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:31:33 -0700
Randy:

>From your description, it sounds as if you've installed the gutter up into
the shroud correctly.  If one wheelarch was not replaced and the drain
gutter piece is the original, the only thing to check would be the shroud
mounting - maybe it's too low on the chassis.

Most BJ7's / BJ8's have a very tight clearance between the drain gutter
bottom lip and the flat part of the rear wheelarch - maybe 1/4" or so -
barely enough to slip the carpet in when trimming later.

My BJ8 chassis is sitting in the garage with the rear shroud (and the drain
channel) installed - perfect for digital pics as it sits.  Say the word and
I'll get them to you.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb