Re: Correct top weatherseal BJ-7

To: carlalony2@aol.com, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Correct top weatherseal BJ-7
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:42:48 -0700
Lony:

Try:  www.macgregorukcarparts.com

Martin usually has all the right stuff.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8

----- Original Message -----
From: <carlalony2@aol.com>
To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 6:10 AM
Subject: Correct top weatherseal BJ-7

Can anyone recommend a supplier for the original type of weather seal that
is the rubber and woven cloth draught-excluder (or seal) that runs
continuous
over each window and across the bottom of the wooden top bow, that  has the
rubber end caps on the end. Heritage deferred me to Moss where I ordered
the
seal that they stock, however it is a black velour covered rubber seal that
is
larger than the original and the rubber end caps that are supplied by Moss
do
not fit on the ends. Any help in locating a supplier for this seal would be
 great help for myself and others doing a restoration that wants the top to
fit  correctly. Thanks for your help

                  Lony  Taylor

                  1963  BJ-7