[Fwd: Re: Longbridge]

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Longbridge]
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:05:28 +0100
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Longbridge
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:24:38 +0100
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
To: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>

Alan,

Careful...that's libellous!

If the Company had contracts with the Directors to pay them bonuses and those
bonuses were honoured according to the terms of the contract, then there's
nothing "wrong" with that legally. Their remuneration committee will have had to
approve their contracts and they will have been submitted to the lawyers to
approve.

Whatever happened the company survived for five years - which is five years
longer than most people gave it in 2000.

Perhaps the bigger question lies over the decision that the government made in
quashing the rival bid five years ago. That would have closed down everything
except MG and funded it as a maker of performance sports cars. Which of course
is the most likely viable scenario at present...

Peter Dzwig